Sign in to follow this  
Michael Moe

.exe xml and a .dll.xml in Both P3Dv2 and FSX?

Seems like i have both files with rather same information in it. At least it starts with xml version 1.0 .

Some add-ons are not in the exe.xml (FSX version)( but vice versa.)

.exe.xml did not exist on clean install of P3Dv2 but after i manually startet EZCA after P3DV2 launch there is now also a .exe.xml now. FSUIPC and EZCA has now entrys in both xml but they do not start with P3DV2 on launch (the add-on menu is not in P3Dv2)

What is wrong ?

Michael

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Michael,

IF you still have FSX, yes you will have a dll.xml and exe.xml -  The same for Prepar3D....

With the P3D 2.2 update, both of my .xml files were gone - and thus would "not" autostart / or / be in the Prepar3D menu.

I had to manually add them - (saved them just in case) - and all was well with my Accu-Feel / FSUIPC / EzDoc - I had to reinstall FSDT GSX in order to get it to register.

Hopefully, some of the above will work -  ALSO - look at the "Path" in your "xml's" - Make sure it's pointing to your Prepar3d install.

For EzDoc to work - you must have a faux "FSX.exe" in your root folder of Prepar3D.

Tom

Reinstalled FSUIPC and it made a new dll. xml because i had deleted the first one. EZCA is only in the exe.xml. Everything is working now even without a fsx.exe in my p3dv2.folder. Guess EMT is doing its job.

Strangely the exe.xml when you Edit it it says file is dll. xml.. Hmm Well

Michael

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png