Sign in to follow this  
EGLD

RC window in Prepar3d 2.2 shows just "d"

Hi Everyone

I already have Radar Contact 4.3.3845 installed on my PC from previous installs of FSX and P3D, I'm not sure whether I should reinstall in case it will need re-activating.

I've downloaded the latest FSUIPC 4.931 and run the installer, it said it didn't recognize the version of P3D, but seemed to install ok.

When I run P3D, and then start the plan in RC, the window appears ok, but it just displays a lower case "d" that never changes.

It seems as though things are working ok, as I tried hitting a few keys from memory and can get responses and get a certain distance into my flight.

Does anyone have any ideas what the issue might be?

Alternatively, can anyone recall all the keyboard commands for responding, tuning and contacting the next controller? as it seems to be accepting all my key inputs.

Thanks!

EGLD

Make a copy of fsuipc.ini in a separate folder outside of P3D. Then delete fsuipc.ini inside your modules folder after the copy. Start P3D and fsuipc.ini should rebuild with defaults. For RC follow the pinned topic on initial settings such as setting the multiline option in the general fsuipc tab.

Now start RC and see how the RC/fsuipc window displays. If it works, close RC and P3D. From your backup copy of fsuipc.ini copy and paste into the new fsuipc any macros, control/axis sensitivities, mappings, assignments, etc. that occur in those separate sections to restore them.

Hi Ron

Many thanks for your help, I deleted the INI file and allowed it to re-create, which then caused P3D to crash whenever I started Radar Contact

I came across this thread

http://forum.simflight.com/topic/76725-new-fsuipc-ver-4931-installed-more-problems/

and found that I needed to apply the latest Flight Planner hotfix from Lockheed Martin

Radar Contact now works fine, thanks a lot

EGLD

9xkBuYG.jpg