Sign in to follow this  
FrankHue

Panel initiation failure

I have fsx with leveld winglets aircraft. I had the push button fs2crew for years and working just fine. I upgraded to the voice commander and can't get it to work.

If I start fsx with the new fs2crew configuration manager and select any of my leveld aircraft. I get a panel initiation failure pop up and fsx crashes. With many pop up windows flashing. I think they are the gauge approval windows on first install. They come up and go so fast that I can't read them.

If I start fsx with the fsx.exe icon and choose any leveld aircraft, they load just fine. I only get one menu for the fs2crew, I guess it's the main one once I click in the alt gauge. Does not see my headset, USB, and no language selection. Just blank. I can however control with voice my MCP . I don't here the copilot or fa.

I uninstalled and reinstalled fs2crew several times. I cleaned up my fsx.cfg file and removed all fs2crew entries. I also removed from the fsx file folder all fs2crew entries in the aircraft folder.

I am stumped. Don't really want to remove the leveld aircraft. Again.running as administrator .

Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated .

Frank

Hi Frank,

Please do this:

1. Disable UAC if it's not already disabled (Google UAC).

2. Confirm for me that you read the FS2Crew Voice Commander 767 manual.

3. Does your Level D 767 have all the latest Service Packs?

4. "Panel Initialization" failure... please check the Level D support forum.  You'll need registered access.  This issue is discussed there in detail.

Best,

Thanks for the fast reply,

I will turn off the uac

Yes all service packs but I will double check.

Yes I have read the manual.

I will re- read the panel error in leveld support forum.

Thanks