Alpha Floor

Tutorial Video: Touch & Goes on the 777

Hi Jaime,

Enjoyed your informative videos.

Nice piece of flying.

Regards,

Andy Beard

Jaime well done mate.

Enjoyed watching again.  The only problem with part 2 was the 30 minutes you spent more or less, going over what you had already previously mentioned in part 1.  Apart from that it was a good video.

To further authenticate your experience try using a decent flight yoke. I would recommend the Saitek Pro Flight Yoke which is cheaper than the CH yoke and you get separate throttles too.

As regards EZCA, I just can't get on with it as it is unstable on my W7x64 system, even after using it many times. I do use Trackir 5 though and anyone using that doesen't have any need for EZCA.

Dave Taylor gb.png

The only problem with part 2 was the 30 minutes you spent more or less, going over what you had already previously mentioned in part 1

That's true. I recorded that video 2 times because the first time I went on talking for over an hour. I try to say too many things and sometimes I don't realize that's it's better to just give 2 or 3 very important key points rather than trying to "vomit" all of my knowledge at once.

To further authenticate your experience try using a decent flight yoke. I would recommend the Saitek Pro Flight Yoke

I tried using the Saitek Yoke not one, but two times, I still have it somewhere around the house collecting dust. Didn't like the elevator feel, to me it felt imprecise. What I want to do is buy a PFC yoke once I can afford one.

Thanks for the comments guys!

Jaime Beneyto

My real life aviation and flight simulation videos [English and Spanish]

System: i9 9900k OC 5.0 GHz | RTX 2080 Super | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Asus Z390-F

I tried using the Saitek Yoke not one, but two times, I still have it somewhere around the house collecting dust. Didn't like the elevator feel, to me it felt imprecise. What I want to do is buy a PFC yoke once I can afford one.

if you dont like the feel of the elevator control on the yoke then you should try this mod. it makes it so much easier. i used 2 of those oven proof rubberbands that the wife had in the drawer. and i absolutly love flying it like that. it does void the warrenty but IMO it well worth it.

also check out youtube for other modifications. like the throttle detent at idle not as pronounced as you would like it.