Sign in to follow this  
alsenaidy

I need some help and I need a reall 777 pilot please!

Hey everyone,

I have some issue with PMDG 777

1 -

The Autopilot disconnect from the hean stick in side the cockpit but in the PMDG 747 from the MCP

Q - Can some one help me with that. Please!

Q - Is there an auto failures like the reall world and what about the fix?

i didnt see something like the reall

2-

In the FMC

in NAV RADIO page

there is CRS & ADF L

Q - What i have to write in it?

in DESCENT FORECAST page

there is TAI / ON ALT

Q - What i have to write in it?

Also ALT and the WIND DIR / SPD

Q - How i will write the flight level

3000, 6000, 9000, FT120 or FT120, 9000, 6000, 3000

Q - Who will be up and down?

in ALTN page

i am flying from OERK to OETF and the ALTN is OEJN

Q - How i can do OEJN is the ALTN airport and the rout too?

Q - what is the intery for ALTN INHIBIT

----/----

Thank you for your help ...

Alsenaidy, Mansour M

SVA995 Ivao

PMDG 747-4&8, 777, 737, MD011

FSX

I'd suggest having a look at:

1. The intro manual
  2. The tutorial
  3. The FCOMs

All of your questions can be answered by those documents.  You can use CTRL+F to find the answers.  At the very least, have a look at the intro manual and tutorials.

You bought a study sim.  It's going to require some reading to understand how to fly it.

Kyle Rodgers

All of this is in the manuals, buddy. I hate to parrot Kyle, but you really can find it all in the documentation. 

The tutorial will help you on 90% of what you asked.

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png

I agree with Kyle.

No idea why you think only a real world 777 pilot can help you with these problems.

Anybody who can read can answere those questions.

But to show I am willing to help...here is the 10% that might be bit more difficult to find.

The Descend Page:

Data can be entered here to have the FMC calculate a descend path more accurately.

You dont have to enter anything here, but you can.

If you do not enter expected winds at various FL during the dscend then it is possible that the aircraft can not maintain its pre calculated path during the descend.

And then you, the pilot, have to intervene with speedbrakes or less thurst or more thrust or higher speed or slower speed. So really not a big deal if you put nothing in there.

The TAI/Altitude - allows you to put an altitude in the FMC below which you think/expect the aircrafts automatic systems will turn on Anti Ice equipment.

(sometimes you will get an ATIS with "icing expected between FL100-FL180" so you could put FL180 in the FMC. But generaly it is real hard to predict so I rarely put anything in there)

The reason for this entry is that when the Engine Anti ice system turns on during descend, then the engines will automatically increase their N1 (from minimum idle to approach idle). By telling the FMC this in advance it can take this additional thrust during descend into account for its descend planning.

Now, have fun reading the manuals :-)

Rob Robson

Mansour,

Since you have the MD-11, I'll take a leap of faith and gues that you're already accustomed to reading the documentation.  The 777 will be no different.

I know however, that translating from English may be a daunting task for you. I don't remember the names, but there are a few programs available that will translate PDF files from English to a different langauge and this would be a good time to use them. You'll have to use Google or another search engine to find them.

I'm sure once you get going, you'll really enjoy the 777.  As Kyle pointed out, it's a full learning experience, once i hope you'll enjoy.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

The Autopilot disconnect from the hean stick in side the cockpit but in the PMDG 747 from the MCP
Q - Can some one help me with that. Please!

I'll comment on this, because it seems to be somewhat widespread simism.

Using the MCP disconnect bar is NOT a normal way to disconnect the AP. For that, you ALWAYS use a button on the yoke in any recent Boeing airplane (about 737 classic up).

The disconnect bar is commonly used in simulator only because the MCP is generally in view in the simulator, but it is not meant to be used to disconnect the AP in normal ops. In 747, 737 or 777.

The AP disconnect bar on the 777 also disables flight envelope protection.

Example;

Normally, when you bank more than 35 degrees, the FBW automatically rolls you back to less than 35 degrees of bank, even if the AP is off!

But with the AP disconnect bar you can stop this safety feature.

Rob Robson