Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

undctiatc

777 freaked out mid flight, and RAT deployed

Ok so climbing out like any other day and then the sim freezes for a second then the autopilot disconnects, auto throttles stop, the plane goes into a 20 degree right bank with 15 degree nose down, the RAT deploys, Liam Neeson is in the back slapping people, Co-pilot is deflating, all hell is breaking loose...

back to my question:

How do you get the RAT to re-stow after you have parked and secured the airplane for landing?

How do you get the RAT to re-stow after you have parked and secured the airplane for landing?

It'll be somewhere in here:

CDU MENU KEY > PMDG Setup > [most likely in failures somewhere, but I could be wrong]

Never hurts to actually do some of your own stabbing around the menus.  You're not going to break anything - that's why they're there.

It'll be somewhere in here:

CDU MENU KEY > PMDG Setup > [most likely in failures somewhere, but I could be wrong]

Never hurts to actually do some of your own stabbing around the menus.  You're not going to break anything - that's why they're there.

Even if you do break something, there's always "Shut down FSX" wait for a bit "Start FSX & begin a new flight". Magically un-broken :P