Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gustavmahler

co-pilot not responding correctly

Hi everyone!

First of all, this is my first thread and i am really happy to join this amazing aviation lovers community!

I purchased fs2crew ngx a few days ago, and if for example i turned on the anti collision lights and i started the pre-start checklist, i responded and said that the anti collision lights are on, but then the co pilot said something like "Are you sure" or "Double check that". It happens too with the fuel pumps, passengers signs and many more. What should i do? I set them correctly for sure. 

Thnx! 

Sometimes it responds correctly, for example for the auto-brake. But for anti ice it doesn't matter if what i say is correct, the co-pilot won't correct me!! please help

I'm not really sure I understand.

When you open the FS2Crew Main Panel, does it say "SDK Error"

Yes or no?

Cheers,

No, it doesn't say "SDK Error".. And sometimes it responds correctly

For example, when the probe heat is off and i say it's on-the co-pilot won't correct me and he will go on. Is it normal?

For example, when the probe heat is off and i say it's on-the co-pilot won't correct me and he will go on. Is it normal?

The program does not check every possible item, only the major ones.

Best,

Even if i set flaps two and i say  "flaps 10" it won't correct me. Isn't it a major thing?

The program assumes the pilot is somewhat competent.

Best,