Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pe11e

Back To The Future

Well, if someone told me 10 years ago that I will play flight simulators on my android smart phone in 2014, I would call him a liar. :lol: And on top of all, these two flight sims are quite serious, and I must admit very addictive.

F-SIM Space Shuttle - well, this is one hell of a sim, fantastic flight model and is is extremely hard to land properly this metal giant. To be honest, I didn't landed it properly one single time, out of 30 performed landings! 29 crash landings, and one hard landing! :lol: Extremely hard, and it takes time to learn the proper way, since Shuttle is gliding.

Infinite Flight - FSX like flight sim, many planes to choose from, many airports. Physics are quite good, sounds are good also, radio chatter is a nice touch. No autogen, but there is a low res phototextures, and it looks good. Funny thing is, I can live without autogen and low res photo textures in Infinite Flight, but can't in FSX, a mistery to me. :ph34r:

One advantage over desktop sims is control system - smart phone as a yoke. I have Saitek Cyborg flight stick, and this system on android feels more realistic, unless you're flying airbus.

Another funny thing is I practically didn't flew in FSX for weeks now (too tired), and these two sims on my smart phone are a life savers, keep me satisfied and in touch with flight simulation until I find the energy to get back to FSX.

Infinite Flight:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fds.infiniteflight

F-SIM Space Shuttle:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.ledinsky.fsim&hl=sr

F-Sim Space Shuttle is an app I have for my iPhone, and I cannot land it without a HARD landing or a crash.  However, I thought I made some good landings.  They should throw you a bone once in a while.  Way too hard to get 100% perfect.

Stan