Sign in to follow this  
do_denver2

Bad stuttering and low FPS with Feelthere Ejets

I like to use the feelthere ejets as an easy tubeliner.  However with P3D v 2.2 it stutters quite heavily, and I seem to get very low FPS.  The FPS seem ok at the airport, but when I'm at cruise in the middle of nowhere it's around 15 FPS, when it should be 50 or 60.  I don't have this problem with any other planes, and my system is quite good and runs fine otherwise.  

Has anyone had a similiar experience, or perhaps even a solution.

Hi,

it might be possible that the EJets are simply not made for P3D2.

Greetz

MJ

My youtube blog________________________Prepar3D v2.5/v3

youtubefooter.jpg

You cant just add things like fsx - P3D still work in progress - tread lightly till it matures - even one gauge or anything for that matter can cause this - keep that in mind.

Rich Sennett

Yes I totally realize that.  In fact I'm extremely careful about what I add on, and just one thing at a time.  I was just wondering if anyone else has had the same experience.  I seem to have read that it worked fine for others.  Too bad as I like this one.

Hmm you do have a rig for it like Rob says fly over to Their forums

Rich Sennett

I like to use the feelthere ejets as an easy tubeliner.  However with P3D v 2.2 it stutters quite heavily, and I seem to get very low FPS.  The FPS seem ok at the airport, but when I'm at cruise in the middle of nowhere it's around 15 FPS, when it should be 50 or 60.  I don't have this problem with any other planes, and my system is quite good and runs fine otherwise.  

Has anyone had a similiar experience, or perhaps even a solution.

I installed the v2 ejets with no issues, great performance in my setup.  I didn't use the migration tool, I just pointed the install to my P3dv2 folder.

I think I may have found the issue over on their forum.  I made sure it installed with Windows 8 compatibility, I think it wanted to default to Windows Vista.  I'll test later and see.