Sign in to follow this  
Xsocto19

voice disappear in fs2crew

After few minutt hole fs2crew voice disappear ....it has happend with Q400 and 737NGX...have tryd to turn off and on Voice but not work  and have tryd to change to speaker or headsett but not work....but if i restart hole fsx the voice wotk again,,,What can be wrong ?  :unsure:

I am using FSX 737 NGX . FS2Crew with Special bundle Pack & Emergency NGX. The cockpit voices work up to the point of Before take off checklist & then disappear when asking for Runway Entry Procedure. I have downloaded drivers for sound card. Reinstalled FS2Crew several times. Downloaded PMDG SP1C update pack. but the program is still the same.

Alan Tolson

Is there a solution to this yet? I have the same issues on the 737ngx. Everything works fine using voice until I get to the before start checklist. This has happened to me the last few times I've tried. When first starting I ran the Audio Test, and the voice came out fine. Everything worked as it normally should. Once I get to the before start checklist the F/O goes mute. He still does his procedures, and he still follows voice commands but I lose his voice. I got ahead and do another voice test, and Nothing! Even with the HS on or off, Nothing. Even switching the HS audio device, I still get nothing. This is the REALLY strange part now..... I still get the cabin crew just fine. Any suggestions as to why this is happening, or is there a log file I can view to help investigate why this is happening?

Thanks