pike6.jpg

pike7.jpg

pike8.jpg

pike9.jpg

pike10.jpg

pike11.jpg

pike12.jpg

Thanks for viewing!

Stunning images! I almost died on Pikes Peak back when I was only 13 (about 56 years ago). I was in the back seat with my grandmother. My grandfather was driving and my Mother was in the passenger seat. She saw that my grandfather was having problems getting up the mountain in his 57 Ford Fairlane so she told him she would drive the rest of the way. They both got out at the same time but my grandfather forgot to put the car into park or engage the emergency brakes. So, the car started rolling backwards down the mountain with my Mother screaming. My grandmother and I just looked at each other while my Mother raced around the car. She was able to get into the drivers seat and put on the brakes. Needless to say, I was a little shaken and it was a little difficult for me to enjoy myself on the "peak" and the drive back down the mountain was the scariest drive ever until we got below the tree line! So the pictures really bring back some old memories!

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Stunning images! I almost died on Pikes Peak back when I was only 13 (about 56 years ago). I was in the back seat with my grandmother. My grandfather was driving and my Mother was in the passenger seat. She saw that my grandfather was having problems getting up the mountain in his 57 Ford Fairlane so she told him she would drive the rest of the way. They both got out at the same time but my grandfather forgot to put the car into park or engage the emergency brakes. So, the car started rolling backwards down the mountain with my Mother screaming. My grandmother and I just looked at each other while my Mother raced around the car. She was able to get into the drivers seat and put on the brakes. Needless to say, I was a little shaken and it was a little difficult for me to enjoy myself on the "peak" and the drive back down the mountain was the scariest drive ever until we got below the tree line! So the pictures really bring back some old memories!

WOW!!!

HLJAMES

great shots here and beauitufl and gorgeous textures.

Beauties HL! All that's missing is a little John Denver music lol

Chris Sunseri