Sign in to follow this  
ctiger

Airbus 320 for FS9

I have gradually drifted back to FS9 and would like to find a good airbus320.  I know several years ago fs9 was lacking a good airbus like the FSX Aerosoft 320 X.  I think Air Simmer was making one but not sure if it really made it.  I have the Overland airbus planes, which were not bad but no FMC etc.  So far the only ones I have found are the Eurowings/Aerosoft 320 and Just flight airbus. PSS made one which I think JF now sells.  I realize they are light aircraft but I could probably enjoy flying them in FS9. I have the old PSS T7 and really enjoyed bringing it back to life.  Would the  JF airbus be similar to the functions that the PSS T7 have?

Appreciate any suggestions.

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The PSS Airbuses are a FS2002 development. JF offer a patch that makes them work in FS9. Either those ones or the Airbus series 1 by feelThere (with or without the Evolution user mod, sold as an upgrade by Wilco).

Without a doubt the AirSimmer remains the finest Airbus available for FS9.

Flight1 sells the Basic, the only version available. Yes it is an 'unfinished' product however the latest update has reduced most of the bugs and workarounds cover the remaining.

Thanks for your comments.  I totally forgot about the Wilco series and I will have check out the Air Simmer to see how far they have progressed and if worth the investment.  

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I second the recommendation for the airsimmer 'bus.

The FMC is not as comprehensive as a PMDG product, but all the basics are there although it can be a bit buggy when selecting SIDS/STARS.

I am very happy with it.

Peter Schluter