Sign in to follow this  
Chann

Deleting posts ?

Well I was waiting for the AVSIM server to load and it seems I hit the button in my impatience.

How can I delete the duplicated posts

Apologies not a PMDG question - but PMDG are being hosted here.

you cant delete your own post only the mods  can do that for you

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Also, sign your name, per the forum rules, or ALL your posts will get deleted. 

Also, sign your name, per the forum rules, or ALL your posts will get deleted. 

Seriously... that's the best way you can communicate to somebody to add a signature?

Brian Thomas

WW1618.png

Well, since all the "proper" ways don't seem to help even once... Yup.

(I'm not talking about the topic starter here, but about all the other who seem to "forget" it.)

While my answer may be straight to the point, I don't see it as demeaning, belittling, ignoring,...

After all, his question was answered, and I am only stating a simple fact, outlined in the rules for this subforum.

Well, since all the "proper" ways don't seem to help even once... Yup.

(I'm not talking about the topic starter here, but about all the other who seem to "forget" it.)

While my answer may be straight to the point, I don't see it as demeaning, belittling, ignoring,...

After all, his question was answered, and I am only stating a simple fact, outlined in the rules for this subforum.

As the question had already been answered your "reply" was unnecessary and impolite...and quite beside the point is one for the mods to regulate.

Brian Thomas

WW1618.png

No need for the quotations, it's still a reply.

Whether or not you agree with the way the message was delivered, the message itself still holds water. Posts not signed with full names are often deleted, as they should be (in this part of the AVSIM forums).

The original post was about deleting posts. Even though the original poster was asking about his own topics, he risks the rest of his posts being deleted too. So, while a stretch, my reply still handled on the topic of deleting posts.

If I get it correctly... You're urging me not to try and make sure people's posts stay on the forum? How very kind of you...

No need for the quotations, it's still a reply.

Whether or not you agree with the way the message was delivered, the message itself still holds water. Posts not signed with full names are often deleted, as they should be (in this part of the AVSIM forums).

The original post was about deleting posts. Even though the original poster was asking about his own topics, he risks the rest of his posts being deleted too. So, while a stretch, my reply still handled on the topic of deleting posts.

If I get it correctly... You're urging me not to try and make sure people's posts stay on the forum? How very kind of you...

Oh dear... as I have a life I think I'll get back to it and let you carry on policing the web in your own unique way.

Brian Thomas

WW1618.png