Sign in to follow this  
marlin_NGX

737 NGX Reinstall

Hello everyone,

I reinstalled my Windows 7 and FSX today to cure some PC issues. Now I would like to reinstall my NGX, however I think it was ordered and d/l on an email account I no longer have. What can I do to reinstall?

Thanks

Mark

If you purchased it from PMDG themselves and you can remember the login details then just log into your account on the website, go to your past orders and redownload from there

Brian Thomas

WW1618.png

Maybe  if the link hasn't  expired otherwise  you have to buy the extended download option

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Never understood thet need for this " extended download option" thing, unless it's purely to get more money out of the unwitting consumer. The file is not taking up any additional room as it has to be there for new sales anyway, and if they're maintaining your account details then why not keep the link for the download!

Hopefully the OP's purchase was less than a year ago and he can remember his account details. then download the files burn to a CD/DVD/BR and not have to pay for any extended download option.

Brian Thomas

WW1618.png

The op doesn't need to remember much since you can retrieve your information etc and sent  information  back to your email

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg