Sign in to follow this  
Propane

Captain Sim Boeing 777-200ER

This one is home-made :). I'll see if I can upload it somewhere after I fix a small issue with the fan cone.

Yeah PMDG better hurry.... Another thing I do not understand, is the additional (and expected higher cost) of PMDG add-ons for P3D. Captain sim didn't break the bank for its P3D version. If PMDG increases their prices like they have been hinting about for P3D products, sadly they are losing me as a customer. I understand having to buy another licenses for P3D and I am ok with that. But raise the price? They will have to be more transparent as to why for me to bite.

If CS provided the config edits for wingviews like PMDG I don't think I would even make the switch.

I hope you all are doing well...

5Take Care, Will Clark

My computer: Intel 14900K, Motherboard ROR Maximus Z790 Formula, PSU Dark Power 1600, Ram DDR5 (7200) Vengeance 32GB CL38, ASUS 4090, Keyboard Logitech ASUS, Mouse ROCCAT LEADR Wireless, Corsair M.2 SSD 4TB x2, Headset Astro A50 Wireless, Microphone Elgato Wave 3, Stream Deck Elgato XL, GoXLR, Loopdeck Live, Chair Steelcase Gesture with Headrest, Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG White, Custom Built water cooling, Ek Lian li xl distro plate, Fittings EK & Bitspower, Monitor LG C1 48 OLED, Desk Speakers Audio Engine A5+ White.

Thanks, propane and Richard. On the road on 4th July vacation right now (home state of CO) but home tomorrow (Monday).

Bruce.

Hi Richard,

Thanks again...  I down-loaded this ANZ livery, however while the repaint looks good, I'm getting no panel textures....  I've looked at the readme file and still can't see anything that I have to do differently....  did you have this same issue or is there something that I'm not seeing?

Thanks, Bruce.

Hi Richard,

Thanks again...  I down-loaded this ANZ livery, however while the repaint looks good, I'm getting no panel textures....  I've looked at the readme file and still can't see anything that I have to do differently....  did you have this same issue or is there something that I'm not seeing?

Thanks, Bruce.

Hi Bruce getting late have to fly but what do you mean no panel textures ? inside vc ?

Rich Sennett

Yes, no VC textures...  everything is black other than the MCP readout gauges.  No worries if you don't have the info.....

Also, I have the B777-200ER (RR),  which is what I assumed this repaint was for, and I'm sure I would see artifacts in the repaint if it was wrong- and I'm sure that the VC textures would be the same...

Thanks,  Bruce.

Yes, no VC textures...  everything is black other than the MCP readout gauges.  No worries if you don't have the info.....

Also, I have the B777-200ER (RR),  which is what I assumed this repaint was for, and I'm sure I would see artifacts in the repaint if it was wrong- and I'm sure that the VC textures would be the same...

Thanks,  Bruce.

Bruce post link to file please - do you have this problem with the others in VC

Rich Sennett

Link is (from your message in this thread):

"Here's one in library

http://library.avsim...php?DLID=158878  "

No other issues with any other stock variants-  this is my first repaint for the CS 777 that isn't a part of the purchase package...

Thanks,  Bruce.

Link is (from your message in this thread):

"Here's one in library

http://library.avsim...php?DLID=158878  "

No other issues with any other stock variants-  this is my first repaint for the CS 777 that isn't a part of the purchase package...

Thanks,  Bruce.

Marcello paint - very talented can you post this entry and the one before it from your aircraft cfg. file need to check it - just copy and post here please - thanks

I noticed his cfg text is wrong

Rich Sennett

fltsim.0]

title=CS 777-200ER RR Captain Paint0

sim=csx772_RR

model=200ER_RR

panel=

sound=

texture=malaysia

kb_checklists=

kb_reference=

atc_id=9M-MRG

atc_airline=Malaysia Airlines

atc_flight_number=777

atc_heavy=1

ui_manufacturer=Boeing

ui_type="777-200ER RR"

ui_variation=Malaysia Airlines

ui_typerole="Commercial Airliner"

ui_createdby="Captain Sim"

engine_type=RR 895

description="777-200ER RR 9M-MRG (cn 28414/140)\n777 Captain 1.4\n© 2014 Captain Sim www.captainsim.com"

[fltsim.1]

title=CS_B777-200ER_RR Paint 1

sim=csx772_RR

model=200ER_RR

panel=

sound=

texture=0

kb_checklists=

kb_reference=

atc_id=ZK-OKA

atc_airline=Air New  Zealand

atc_flight_number=777

atc_heavy=1

ui_manufacturer=Boeing

ui_type=777-200ER RR

ui_variation=AIR NEW ZEALAND

ui_typerole=Commercial Airliner

ui_createdby=Captain Sim

description="777-200ER ZK-OKA REPAINT BY MARCELO F. VENEZIALE  Exterior Model\n777 Captain 0.1\n© 2011 Captain Sim www.captainsim.com"

[General]

atc_type=BOEING

atc_model=B772

editable=1

performance=

Category=airplane

​I'm turning into a pumpkin so will need to resume tomorrow after work,  thanks Richard...

fltsim.0]

title=CS 777-200ER RR Captain Paint0

sim=csx772_RR

model=200ER_RR

panel=

sound=

texture=malaysia

kb_checklists=

kb_reference=

atc_id=9M-MRG

atc_airline=Malaysia Airlines

atc_flight_number=777

atc_heavy=1

ui_manufacturer=Boeing

ui_type="777-200ER RR"

ui_variation=Malaysia Airlines

engine_type=RR 895

description="777-200ER RR 9M-MRG (cn 28414/140)\n777 Captain 1.4\n© 2014 Captain Sim www.captainsim.com"

[fltsim.1]

title=CS_B777-200ER_RR Paint 1

sim=csx772_RR

model=200ER_RR

panel=

sound=

texture=0

kb_checklists=

kb_reference=

atc_id=ZK-OKA

atc_airline=Air New  Zealand

atc_flight_number=777

atc_heavy=1

ui_manufacturer=Boeing

ui_type=777-200ER RR

ui_variation=AIR NEW ZEALAND

ui_typerole=Commercial Airliner

ui_createdby=Captain Sim

description="777-200ER ZK-OKA REPAINT BY MARCELO F. VENEZIALE  Exterior Model\n777 Captain 0.1\n© 2011 Captain Sim www.captainsim.com"

[General]

atc_type=BOEING

atc_model=B772

editable=1

performance=

Category=airplane

​I'm turning into a pumpkin so will need to resume tomorrow after work,  thanks Richard...

You can not install that into ER folder its a GE

=============================================

This is what should do - I have fixed the text so use this make sure you use the number for your last aircraft in that cfg file as I do not know what that is

[fltsim.X]
title=CS 777-200 Captain PaintX
sim=csx772_GE
model=200ER_GE
panel=
sound=
texture=ba
kb_checklists=
kb_reference=
atc_id=G-VIIT 
atc_airline=British Airways
atc_flight_number=777
atc_heavy=1
ui_manufacturer=Boeing
ui_type="777-200ER GE"
ui_variation=British Airways
engine_type=GE90-94B
description="777-200ER GE G-VIIT (cn 29962/217)\n777 Captain 1.4\n© 2014 Captain Sim www.captainsim.com"

Make sure you are installing the texture folder ANZ into this folder also  CS_B777-200ER_GE

Notice the two "x" placements line 1 and line 2 those get changed to the next number of the newely add ANZ

Rich Sennett

Thanks Richard, and I had forgotten to mention that I had used the addon manager that comes with the CS 777 product to add this repaint. But I did select the RR version of the 772ER as that is what ANZ uses, didn't 't notice it was a GE model.

Will try tomorrow evening, and thanks again....

Bruce

Works great,  I just had to substitute "anz" for "ba" for the texture variable.  Looks really nice!... thanks Richard...

Bruce.'