Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

NCA SP1......"look boss, da detail, da detail!~"

if that show was still running...I can just hear Tatoo pointing to ORBX NCA SP1 release...and saying that famous line...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm in pause within FSX (will check it out also in P3D v2.2) in the San Fran Bay area...and the ships...the marine detail...H.S!   Commercial traffic, pleasure, government (perhaps Coast Guard?)....and with FSX wide full-right open is giving me at 1,800 feet in the Carenado SkyMaster, around 15-22 FPS.  Very doable...and no more stutter than P3D at this lower FPS end-of-the-scale.  I will probably shoot back up to my normal 30'ish out of the immediate Bay Area.....but with the sim at full detail, and with what is in NCA SP1....I am not complaining one iota.  Heck NO!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few years ago, John and Company were severely criticized and some even boycotted further ORBX products, because of that pre-order price  vs. a sale price later on...etc.  I can only see from that point in time to the present....., to the most VAST and GENEROUS attitude by ORBX, for the massive amount of free-ware airport releases supporting ORBX-G, on-going updates of current and older airports, conversions to allow you to use it with simulations that were not even created when the product was released.  I just wanted to say to John V, as the CEO of FTX/Orbx...a most felt, sincere thank-you for the self-evident support of your products, the users that purchased them...and your obvious 'free-float, corporate M/O to not orphan people's prior purchases.   John, NCA was a great product even at its release, and was worth the asking price, but John, what you have directed done (yes..expending company and H.R. resources) to not only fix...but to ENHANCE this product...makes me a life-long customer of you, and your company.  If a future ORBX product meets my interest...and the price continues to remain within reach (as I personally define; 'reach'), it will be purchased by this flight simm'er.

Again...thank you so much for your on-going enhancements and report-fixes of your releases.  ORBX in this man's opinion, is a Class A Company, displaying full support of its customer base, and I am most happy to continue purchasing from ORBX/FTX!

Regards,

Mitch (Sesquashtoo) 

Post Edit (in flight in the Bay Area)  OMG!   I'm just clearing the Golden Gate...along the shore...and heading towards Sonoma...MY GAWD...the DETAIL in NCA SP1....how does ORBX do it?!?!?!?!??  How do they create a RL, virtual world?!?!?  HOW?   I am being so blown away on this post-install flight of SP1..that it is actually sorting of CREEPING ME OUT.  John...how DO YOU GUYS AND GALS DO THIS????????!!!????????   "Wow"<----------------and what a truly lame understatement this morning typing 'wow' is.....  Yeah...Wow...to the tenth power....

Post Edit 2:  Travelling over the Sonoma Vally.  Human habitation graphics (cities, towns, etc) are incredible, viewed at 3,500 feet!!!  (all my comments are with FSX/P3D at full slide graphic settings. This is where you will only see the glory that are these ORBX products.  My comments always reflect full-out visual settings....in both FSX and P3D. That was important to make known.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Yeah! Thank you veeeery much SIR! :mad:

I have another 6 hours here until I can fly there too! :Cry:

Yeah! Thank you veeeery much SIR! :mad:

I have another 6 hours here until I can fly there too! :Cry:

Worth the 6 hour wait... :rolleyes:

Thanks Mitch, kind words and the whole team appreciate your feedback.