Sign in to follow this  
pete_auau

Pilot2 atc help

Just installed the Demo to see how it compares with my radar  contact that I have installed.  Installed with no issue,  ran it  for a minute or  so to see  if it any any issues  and to see how  it looked liked etc  in the Sim.  When I ran it the next time  and when I clicked  the map option I got  the following error :

Exception The remote Server returned error 404 not  found

We are sorry but we don't have imagery at this zoom level this region

I have sent  them a email regarding this issue but was wondering if any other users if any  came across this problem?

Another issue is that I cant seem to assign my joystick or keyboard buttons  for the mic button  the only was I can communicate is  using  the ptt button on the atc control panel?

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Solved  the  assign buttons issue ( don't know tried to assign them again this time  they worked) but not the map issue as of yet :(

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Pete,

Sorry for the late response.  I just saw your post.

The maps are served up from the internet.  It sounds like your internet connection is down, or running slow, or that the map provider's server is down.  In the latter case, you can change map types or go to the configuration screen and change map providers.

If you need additional trial time, just send me a note and I'll renew your trial license.

Hope this helps.

Dave

Thx for  that but  went  ahead  and bought it  and  now all works to plan

Peter kelberg

Thanks Pete.  Hope you're enjoying it.

I just uploaded a preview of version 1.3 as an update.  It adds AI Traffic alerts and traffic following on the maps, as well as some other features.