Sign in to follow this  
btacon

Captain Sim 767 and the US Air Force and FS2004

But I would't recomend waiting for the CS 767 before buying Level-D 767. Remember, the Herc was announced with screenshots and everything the spring of 2003 (not kidding)!And there's nothing wrong with the LDS, on the contrary, beside having modelled the systems very precisely, it has some nice little goodies: The L- and V-NAV works like a dream, no questions asked, its the most obedient FMC-controlled aircraft (fs that is) I've ever tried. And the soundset is the best I've heard so far, listen to that takeoff-sound. WOW!I gues the only thing CS can beat is in the eye-candy department. But even if the LDS isn't the best I've seen in that department, it's not bad. Not bad at all.If the systems in their last offering (707) is the best CS can do, I would be surprised if the 767 systems can level with the Level-D systems. Really. All in all I think this is one of the most redundant releases in a long long time.That said, I love the military CS product-line, and REAHIHIHILLLLYYYYY want that Herc to be good. CS, THERE IS NO COMPETITION ON THAT ONE. BE SMART!BestEagle

What's that in English for the rest of us non-US readers of this post?Gary

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24GB | 32GB 3200MHz RAM | 2TB + 1TB NVME SSD | 2GB SSD | 2GB HDD | Corsair RM850 PSU | 240mm AIO | Buttkicker Gamer 2 | Thrustmaster T.16000M Flight Pack | 75" 4K60 TV | 40" 4K60 TV | Quest 3 | DOF Reality H3 Motion Platform

MSFS @ 4K Ultra DLSS Performance with 2.0x Secondary Scaling |  VR VDXR Godlike 80Hz SSW OXRTK @ 4500x4500 Custom FFR CAS 50% | MSFS VR Ultra DLSS Performance - Windows 11

huh?

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

Hi Jeff...my name is Braun TaconI am a retired E-6, 13.3 years total military service and was an Air Traffic Controller, Watch Supervisor, Instructor, Training NCO, and all-around good GI among other things.I only say that because we were playing with Sims way back in 89/90. Our Tower Sim (USAF TM) and our RAPCON simulation ran on primitive computers by today