Sign in to follow this  
ap1

FSX Crashed

Well, it wasn't really a crash, but I was on a flight from KPIT to KBOS and cruising at FL350, and then in mid flight, FSX blacked out.  I then tried reopening FSX but that failed.  I then just decided to exit FSX and ended the flight.  I am now a little frustrated.  I have FSX standard with the two service packs, Radar Contact, FSRealWX Lite, FSUIPC, WOAI and AISmooth.  My computer is an I7 with am AMD graphics card.  Do you know what happened here?  Thanks.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Well, it wasn't really a crash, but I was on a flight from KPIT to KBOS and cruising at FL350, and then in mid flight, FSX blacked out.  I then tried reopening FSX but that failed.  I then just decided to exit FSX and ended the flight.  I am now a little frustrated.  I have FSX standard with the two service packs, Radar Contact, FSRealWX Lite, FSUIPC, WOAI and AISmooth.  My computer is an I7 with am AMD graphics card.  Do you know what happened here?  Thanks.

Hard to tell what happened. You need to go to the AVSIM CTD Guide located to the right of this forum under Hot Spots and download and run AppCrashView and post your error report here. The guide provides answers to 90% of your questions.

Best regards,

Hard to tell what happened. You need to go to the AVSIM CTD Guide located to the right of this forum under Hot Spots and download and run AppCrashView and post your error report here. The guide provides answers to 90% of your questions.

Best regards,

OK, I'll check it out.  Thanks.