Sign in to follow this  
Stephen Simpson

737NG and CH Throttle

Hi Folks,

At the moment I have the throttle set up on full axis with the buttons below the levers as reverse trust using FSUIPC.

Is there an easy way to set up reverse throttle on the same lever axis as the main throttles.

Thanks

Stephen Simpson

Systems: Flight System: AMDRyzen7 7800X3D, 32GB DDR, RTX4090,Windows 11.

Utilities System: I7 8700K 4.8Ghz,32GB 3000 DDR4 RAM,1x1TB SSD,Geforce GTX1080ti 11GB,Windows 11.

Hey steviez,

I too use the buttons below the levers for reverse. I have tried in FSUIPC to make the reverse detent work on the NGX but have failed. I did get it to work perfectly on the 747X though. That took some trial end effort.

Much experimentation later and I have resigned myself to accepting that it can't be done. At least not reliably. Hopefully the PMDG team will consider this in the upcoming service pack. Can get it to work fine on other aircraft so I put down to limitations within the throttle control programming relating to NGX.

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

Aren't the detents on the levers actually micro switches and you set them up like a button.  The Saitec quadrant has detents which are configured using button assignments, not axis.

Rob