Sign in to follow this  
Tierborn

No FS9.cfg ?

I cant find the file, with search or with my own eyes, something wrong?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

In windows XP, goto:My ComputerC: DriveDocuments and SettingsUser NameApplication Data (this by default is a hidden file)MicrosoftFS9 FolderFS9 (.cfg)

Hello Tim, First you have to make sure of your folder options. Open from your c drive documents and settings, your user folder, now stop and make sure you check out the following..select at the top task bar tools, folder options, select view tab, then select show hidden files and folders and apply. Now at this point select the folder application data,...I'm not at my flightsim machine, so bear with me, in there there should be a microsoft folder, open that, then you will see FS9 folder, open that and look for the FS9.CFG and open with note pad. I recommend looking for the thread how to make changes to the config in this forum. It might be under tips and tricks.Making changes to FS9 CFG can have adverse affects sometimes with your performance. I hope this helps you out. Take care, moss1P.S. I haven't slept in almost two days, so I hope the above made any sense to you. If not, post here and I will explain it again if you need me to. Also, please note:I use Win2000pro so your OS may be set up alittle differently than mine.

In the spirit of helpfullness ..... you could have also used the windows search function to find the fs9.cfg ...Vernon