Sign in to follow this  
Mudhendriver

How Do I Set Up #2 Monitor For Vpilot Etc?

I run FSX in full screen--on my primary monitor.  I installed vPilot (client like FSInn and Squawkbox) and want to display it on the second monitor.  I can start vPilot up and slide the window over to the second monitor, but when I start FSX the second monitor goes black and I only get FSX full screen view on the primary monitor.  How do I keep the vpilot window open on the second monitor?

I run both monitors off the same video card with dedicated DVI connections.  I just went to control panel and identified my primary monitor and secondary...extended so I can drag the windows over to the second monitor.

Appreciate any assistance.

Thanks

Rich Perry

Make sure FSX is not in full screen, otherwise your second monitor will always be blacked out.

Philip Manhart  :American Flag:

13.jpg

- "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ~ Plato