Sign in to follow this  
Jive1

Ai Traffic And Atc

Hey!

When watching AI traffic in FS9, I would like to hear ATC that tower is talking to various AI aircraft in the Flight Simulator.

When I fly myself in any aircraft, I can communicate with tower by tapping predefined numbers and tower answers me in predefined sentences.

Would it be possible to hear that ATC chat when just watching AI aircraft flying arond?

Greetz

Jive1

Use World/Map to open the airport information window (click on the airport).   Get the Tower frequency(s) from that list and tune them in on your COM radio.

Just as a bit of a side note, if you like AI 'planespotting', you might want to look into getting Super Traffic Board. It has all sorts of interesting information regarding AI planes coming and going (such as gate number, registration, and the next schedule for that pane, which I find particularly cool), gives you the opportunity to see any plane in spot view, and lets you tune your radio automatically to the frequency the plane of your choice is transmitting on. http://www.supertrafficboard.com/Product.html

*******EDIT*******************

Sorry! Just saw that this was for FS9 (although I could have sworn there was an FS9 version of STB).

Just as a bit of a side note, if you like AI 'planespotting', you might want to look into getting Super Traffic Board.

Traffic Toolbox does exactly the same, but with a wider range, and it's free of charge!

Bernard