Sign in to follow this  
Beardyman

C195

Alabeo C195 Businessliner - I am not GA flyer but cannot resist to buy this beauty !

Anyone have it and can share experience ?

Artur 

Alabeo C195 Businessliner - I am not GA flyer but cannot resist to buy this beauty !

Anyone have it and can share experience ?

Hi Artur,

I have a lot of GA aircraft, some of which I rarely fly, but the Alabeo Cessna 195 is not one of those and if I want to fly light GA, the 195 is a frequent choice. It is beautifully modelled both inside and out and appears to fly very well but, as I have never flown a 195 in the real world, I cannot say how accurate the flying characteristics are. The one thing you need to do with this aircraft is to do a lot more elevator trimming than would normally be the case, but once you get used to that, it is a pleasure to fly. Highly recommended!

Bill