Sign in to follow this  
raymar

Any success in installing the Baron 58 in P3dV2.2 ?

Can anyone offer some details on what I need to do to get this one working properly in P3Dv2.2?   A P3dv2 Carenado 58 TC edition would be outstanding.

Regards,

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

I thought that the Carenado B-58 Baron had a P3d installer. I did it and I have the TC mod and it works also. I don't use the Migration Tool and haven't since P3d 1.4, so I'm guessing that either the installer worked okay or all I did was copy the entire Carenado BARON 58 folder from either P3d 1.4 or FSX to P3d 2.2. As you know, the TC mod then needs its own folder, which is a copy of the original folder as installed in FSX, with modifications made to specific files. There is also a Carenado folder off the FSX main folder, but that just has the PDF files.

If it doesn't work for you, well .... talk to Carenado. May I suggest as an alternative, the Milviz B-55, which has a native P3d2 installer and will display (for a small extra fee) the Mindstar GNS and Flight 1 GTN GPS units in the VC (assuming that you own these units already).