Sign in to follow this  
STUART_H

How to reduce visibility?

In FS9 it used to be possible to restrict visibility under different weather scenarios using the 'visibilty' tab in FSUIPC. However I don't think this works properly in FSX. Does anyone know if such general restricted visibility can be achieved using another programme?

Cheers,

Stuart

flyuk_sig.php?id=UKV3373

Purchase a weather program such as Active Sky Next. There is a full 7 day demo you can try.

Thanks Jim, I already have Rex Essential but haven't really investigated its weather visibility settings? I really only use it for its textures.

Cheers,

Stuart

flyuk_sig.php?id=UKV3373

Thanks Jim, I already have Rex Essential but haven't really investigated its weather visibility settings? I really only use it for its textures.

Cheers,

Stuart

Use REX for textures and not the weather engine. Active Sky Next is far superior IMHO and if you have the PMDG 777 you get weather radar through ASN. I also added OpusFSX for their "Live Camera".

What is the OpusFSX weather engine like? Seems pointless to pay out for both ActiveSky and OpusFSX!

Stuart

flyuk_sig.php?id=UKV3373