Sign in to follow this  
gerben1995

problems with x55 hotas

goodevening,

I have encountered a really big problem today i was flying normally and everything was fine finished my flight and decided to instal a scenery went back to my simulator and started a flight but al of the sudden my throthle doesnt go back to idle it keeps at 40-45 % i really don't know what to do already deinstalled the scenery reset the joystick and calibrated it (in the calibration menu it works fine) in fsx with no succes then decided to download the latest drivers from saitek didn't work to.

I think it has something to do with the null zone but it is already at its lowest ''1'' for the throthle. 

does any one have clue what could be going on with my fsx and most important how to fix it?

Also checked if it had the same problem with other addons such as PMDG T7 and it did the same think the throthle stay at 40-45% of the thrust.

gr. 

I have an X-55 HOTAS and its a tricky rig sometimes.  If all looks well in the madcatz software for configuring,  then go to FSX and check your throttle settings.  Make sure your throttle sensitivity is set above 100 at least.   On the throttle, I would put zero deadzone on either the madcatz tool or FSX.   

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

does any one have clue what could be going on with my fsx and most important how to fix it?

I got a weird throttle issue until I went into the calibration page of the Madcatz program and ran the sticks through their full ranges there.

Kyle Rodgers

I have an X-55 HOTAS and its a tricky rig sometimes.  If all looks well in the madcatz software for configuring,  then go to FSX and check your throttle settings.  Make sure your throttle sensitivity is set above 100 at least.   On the throttle, I would put zero deadzone on either the madcatz tool or FSX.   

mm gonna try it in a bit thanks relly hope it works