Sign in to follow this  
molleh

2.3 did the trick for me!

I was an early adopter of P3D v2, but ended up going back to FSX for various reasons (blurry terrain textures, stutters, and so on) and finally decided to give it a shot again after 2.3's release. I should probably also mention that since I last tried P3D2 v2, I did upgrade from a GTX 680 to a GTX 780 Ti, which I'm sure is part of the experience.. but anyway, I was really blown away by how good 2.3 looks, and how smoothly (stutter-free... totally) it run. I finally feel like moving away from FSX for good.

I'm running most sliders "to the right", except a few odds and ends like leaving water reflections to sky and play aircraft, leaving road/boat/ship/ferry traffic off, and maybe most importantly leaving LOD at the default setting, but it runs fantastic for me.. this is with default scenery and aircraft, so I'm sure OrbX sceneries would probably require a tweak or two, but for the most part this is really the jump I was hoping P3D v2 would be when I first tried it.

sOqWS7y.jpg

TVyGYKQ.jpg

Welcome back!

Images look great!

Cheers, Rob.