Sign in to follow this  
stretch1365

VC animations stop working!

Hi all,

I was flying from KSFO to NZAA today in time 4x acceleration mode, I have had this happen in normal time as well, and once or twice noticed all the vc cockpit animations would stop responding to my mouse clicks. I cycled through the views as suggested in the forums and all is well again. FSX didn't crash or stop working and now I use DX10 I don't appear to getting any more OOM's either so this 13hrs flight is probably my longest 777 one to date. When I went back into the vc I noticed that the things I had clicked on while I appeared to have no animations had now moved to where they would be if the animations hadn't frozen. So for instance if the FMC froze and I changed the page from LEGS to PROG it would still show LEGS until I cycled the view, then it would show PROG when I returned to the vc.

Anyway I was just curious if this loss of vc cockpit animations is a known thing or not, it's not like I can't work round this if it's something unusual.

Thanks again for a great aircraft, since SP1 and SP1b my 777-200 is getting alot more air time and I am enjoying the flying even more than ever.

Happy Flying,

Dave Phillips.

Was your viewpoint in the headrest by any chance..with that you will not be able to click anything in the virtual cockpit