Sign in to follow this  
fbobum

Cant get Real World weather! Anyone else having the problem?

Guest Grubby

Hey,I am trying to do flights using Real World Weather but for some reason i keep getting an error message saying i cant connect and to check my internet connection. I know my internet connection is fine because im typing this message online right now.... Is there a setting somewhere that can be screwed up or is the site where MS gets its weather down???? any help is appreciated!Kris

Guest RonB49

Did you try looking at the other posts before you started this new thread? Lots of people are having the same problem. R-

Kris,Got the same problem here... just spent the last two hours trying to figure things out. Can anyone else throw any light on this ?Neil B

Guest Grubby

hey,i did look through the list of popular ones right now and did not see anything else posted about this.. i figured something like this would be on the very top of the postings today! However, i did not do a search so i apologize for reposting! My bad, i take it no solution has been found yet?Kris

Every once in a while, the server that MSFS downloads it's real-time weather from goes down; sometimes it's down longer than others. It'll come back on at some point...