Sign in to follow this  
Maxthrust

Turkish Simmers - Please Read

I may be coming to Istanbul in the next ten days. Are there any Turkish simmers who might like to get together one evening while I am there?

Guest Rockcliffe

What the heck do you do for a living anyway Tom? Seems you travel the world to meet flightsimmers, lol. Need a valet?RegardsBlairCYOW

>I may be coming to Istanbul in the next ten days. Are there>any Turkish simmers who might like to get together one evening>while I am there?Sure Tom, we'll be honoured to serve you!Just send me an e-mail and I'll arrange a dinner with our gang.bozhan at flythy dot com

Guest joea

Have a great time Tom, recently was in Turkey on vacation, Anatalya and Cappadocia. Beautiful country and nice people.

TomYou'll have a great time. Istanbul is one of the world's great cities and Turkey must be one of the best countries I've ever been to. I think Turks invented the words 'hospitable' and 'friendly' :-)http://online.vatsimindicators.net/916312/3.png

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Guest Jock in a Frock

I think Turks invented the words 'hospitable'>and 'friendly' :-)I have to second that. I spent a wonderful holiday in Marmaris on the Aegean Coast two years ago and the best memory I have of the place is how friendly and helpful all the locals were, not only in the hotel but out and about. My wife is disabled and a wheelchair user, and nothing was too much trouble for the Turks, who always were very quick to lend a hand at doorways, kerbs etc. Marvellous holiday, and we often talk about returning there for another holiday because the people were so hospitable.Enjoy yourself, Tom. :)