Sign in to follow this  
MaxThrust

Turkish Simmers - Please Read

I may be coming to Istanbul in the next ten days. Are there any Turkish simmers who might like to get together one evening while I am there?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

What the heck do you do for a living anyway Tom? Seems you travel the world to meet flightsimmers, lol. Need a valet?RegardsBlairCYOW

>I may be coming to Istanbul in the next ten days. Are there>any Turkish simmers who might like to get together one evening>while I am there?Sure Tom, we'll be honoured to serve you!Just send me an e-mail and I'll arrange a dinner with our gang.bozhan at flythy dot com

Bozhan,When I firm things up schedule wize, I will get in direct contact with you.

Have a great time Tom, recently was in Turkey on vacation, Anatalya and Cappadocia. Beautiful country and nice people.

I think Turks invented the words 'hospitable'>and 'friendly' :-)I have to second that. I spent a wonderful holiday in Marmaris on the Aegean Coast two years ago and the best memory I have of the place is how friendly and helpful all the locals were, not only in the hotel but out and about. My wife is disabled and a wheelchair user, and nothing was too much trouble for the Turks, who always were very quick to lend a hand at doorways, kerbs etc. Marvellous holiday, and we often talk about returning there for another holiday because the people were so hospitable.Enjoy yourself, Tom. :)

Lol.. international goverment aid? International financial aid? :-lolMay i have your card? Id like to hang on to it.. :-P