Sign in to follow this  
Ghost_GCR

Registration problem

Hello,

my fsx has a problem with some file, so i reinstalled it. But i forgot to remove any add ons.

Now, i want to reinstall my PMDG NGX(Boxed) and my T7(Download Version).

But i just have black gauges, no gear and nothing is clickable. I gues its something like software protection, but how can i reenter my key? There was no Key question during the stup and in the FSX.

Im sure that its not an FSUIPC Problem, because its not installed.

I hope you guys can help me :D

Thx for help.

Greetings from Mainz(RLP/Germany)

Jonas Löffel.

Hallo Jonas,

hast Du schon versucht, ein Support-Ticket zu schreiben an: http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Eine seperate Registrierung ist erforderlich, danach kann es losgehen. Deine Seriennummern sollten eigentlich noch in der Windows Registry enthalten sein. Es kann sein, dass deine DLL.xml fehlerhaft ist. Dies könnte zu den beschriebenen Problemen führen.

Hope that helps :)

Hi,

Just sent an email yesterday about my case, Incident# 2023-8826914 & my order id : 167666 (PMDG account id: shaheedan@yahoo.com).

Hope can entertain my case. Thank you

Regards

Shaheedan

So to get some things straight... Did you fully delete the 777 off your PC and redownload it or did you just reinstall fsx and not reistall the 777 and NGX? if you give me some more info I can definitely help you out.

Avery Hammerman

Dear Sir,

i only own 737NGX. i have all the installation files with me. not able to uninstall since my windows 7 cannot start/boot properly. ended up with new reformat.

Regards

Shaheedan

Still no feedback after my first email last 3 days, I re-send again the request, please assist.

Regards

Shaheedan

There is no use in sending e-mails.

PMDG provide support at support.precisionmanuals.com.

If you register there, you can send them a ticket and will receive help within 48 hours.

"This URL has expired."

What would you dead. Long live the pirates!