Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jetsmell

Trouble downloading Dash -8

I am re-installing The Magestic Dash -8. ( a boxed Version ) for FSX. I use My key and name, then it says to go online for a connection, so I do , but get a pop up that says ; Cannot Connect to Server. I tried going on their forum but can't because they require an invitation code, but there is no explanation of what or where that is. PLease help, thanks

you need to register first in the forum, think it at the top right hand  side of  the forum  where it says howdy  member  new membership

Log into the User Area of the Majestic Software website and the required files that you need are in your account..

Log into the User Area of the Majestic Software website and the required files that you need are in your account..

The op  wants  an invitation   code so he  can register in the forum, unless the invitation code is  the order number?  which is  in your account

Well I tried my order number thinking that was the invitation code, but that was wrong. Why don't they tell people what is going on or are we suppose to be psychic.

CAN NOT CONNECT TO SERVER - AUTHENTICATION ISSUES
http://majesticsoftware.com/forums/discussion/1469/can-not-connect-to-server-authentication-issues#Item_1

ACCESSING THE MAJESTIC SOFTWARE FORUMS
http://majesticsoftware.com/forums/discussion/1456/accessing-the-majestic-software-forums#Item_1

I don't think it gets any clearer than this, plus the forums can still be read even if you do not have an invitation code, which is required to "register" so that one can post on the forum.