Sign in to follow this  
belongedtoair

Should I change to X plane?

Your question to him seemed exactly that. Maybe that's why he reacted the way he did...

Guess what - FSX phanboi here! (Oh golly maybe it's just SIM phanboi these days) I'm on this forum all the time, still using (and touting FSX as the go to sim)... But in actuality I use all three sims. Why would you care if an FSX user posts here? Well, you should care, because it means more simmers are looking at XP10 - and it's only good for the simming community. (And the dev community - you'll spend more money!)

Read the original post Ryan. He's asking those who have and use X-Plane what kind of performance he can expect with his specs. Matt by his own admittance stated he will never use X-Plane!

My god last time i post in X-plane forums i will just stick to the FSX side of the Fence where the gameplay is FPS high and eye candy is amazing come to the fence if u want a chat LOL

Matt

My god last time i post in X-plane forums i will just stick to the FSX side of the Fence where the gameplay is FPS high and eye candy is amazing come to the fence if u want a chat LOL

Matt

Matt

Think about it.  If an X Plane user came to an FSX thread and started talking about how much they love X-Plane and how bad FSX was, what do you think they would be greeted with?

I did it that once when someone made a false statement about X-Plane (constantly crashes...which it doesn't) and my reply was that there must be a dedicated CTD and OOM forum for FSX for a reason.  I was met with the head of Aces himself chastising me in an open forum.

No one said you're not welcome here, but if you're going to sing FSX and P3D's praises, while putting X-Plane down...in an X-Plane forum, a reaction from X-Plane users is inevitable, and for you to not expect that is erring on the side of ignorance.

This topic has now run its cause and has been locked.