Sign in to follow this  
falopz

aerosoft a319 configurator

just bought plane once installed i cant run the configurator to setup nav data base, nor fuel planer, it says navdata.ini file is not in user documentes aerosofr airbus folder, i copy that file and nothing 

any hint.....?

Re-install with your virus scanner turned off... and remove the configurator from scanning once installed.

DJ

Try any combination of running the installer and/or the configurator as an admin, especially if you have UAC turned on or you installed FSX to the default programfiles x86 directory...

ive downloaded without antivirus and tried  the admin mode also and nothing im redownloading.

whats UAC sorry? user accocunt?

im goint also to unistall fsx and intalle it in another drive to see, i gues it has something to do about not getting the correct data into de documents folder,