Sign in to follow this  
slip-stream

Need help with Ultimate Traffic.

Guest ristretto

I have FS2004 and installed Ultimate Traffic, compiled all airliners, new traffic.bgl file created and in FS2004 I can see the various airlines land and take off from different airports (awesome spotting). I can see the arrival and departure time on the time table status board. But when I open the PalmSpotter in FS2004 the arrival and departure time for all airliners is listed as 0000. The TCAS never shows any traffic (tried all settings). What can I do about this?

Guest ristretto

That link fixed the problem (I already had FS9.1). Thanks.One thing that freaked me out when I first ran Ultimate Traffic in FS2004 is that when starting a flight there are no airplanes on the taxi or runways, only at the gates. So being on a runway I hardly saw any planes so I thought the compile didn't work. Later I realized that it takes a few minutes before airplanes start leaving the gates and taking off. The manual should mention this.

I am interested in this add-on but am worried about framerate hits. Have you noticed this?

Keith Sandford.