Sign in to follow this  
riccardo74

Maddog doesn't popup 2d FMC window in FSX version

Thanks so much guys, it's very kind of you!

Riccardo

OS: Windows 10-64 bit, CPU: i7-7700K @4.20 GHz, GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 8GB GDDR5, RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz, MB: MSI Z270

Hey guys, does anyone know how to popup 2d fmc windows in maddog? Shift+7 doesn't seem to work in FSX, but only in FS2004 version. I partially solved the problem using Ezca focused on cdu but it's very annoing can't display the 2d fmc window. I can't post in maddog official forum because I need my account is activated and still waiting from different months, seems the forum admin didn't follow anymore this forum and support is discontinued.

Any help is very appreciated?

Riccardo,

I noticed you are still waiting for activation or administrator approval to use the Maddog forum.

Couple days ago I tried the Maddog forum .. my login did not work and may have never been activated.

When I signed up a year ago I used my Yahoo e-mail address when I should have used my Comcast e-mail address (same as for my Simmarket purchase a year ago).

I now have tried to re-register using Comcast but no reply from Maddog yet.

So, I am wondering if you used the correct or incorrect e-mail address to sigh up in the forum which could be causing your delayed forum access approval?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Thanks for your interest Vaugha, but I used the correct email address. I simply think the flythemaddog forum is discontinued and no more monitored from admin/s.

It's  a shame, Maddog it's an old addon but quite good, and I'm still litterally fall in love with it.

Let me know if your account will be activated, I'm still waiting. I have also write down to the admin directy but got no answer.

Riccardo

OS: Windows 10-64 bit, CPU: i7-7700K @4.20 GHz, GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 8GB GDDR5, RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz, MB: MSI Z270

Riccardo<

I did not get a reoly / approval from the Maddog forum administrator yet either.

I will post here if I get into the forum.

The Simmarket sales page for Maddog shows links which get you through the first part of forum sign up ok.

But the last part is getting "approval" from the forum administrator ... which does not work.

I seen recent post ... so some pliots are able to use the forum.

But, they may have been approved long ago .. I do not know.

Best Regards,

Yes I know Vaughan, it's a shame.

Yesterda I've installed maddog ino Prepar3D 2.4 and works great ut only in 2d, vc clickspots don't work. Should be appreciated a little patch to make them work.

Riccardo

Thanks for your interest Vaugha, but I used the correct email address. I simply think the flythemaddog forum is discontinued and no more monitored from admin/s.

It's  a shame, Maddog it's an old addon but quite good, and I'm still litterally fall in love with it.

Let me know if your account will be activated, I'm still waiting. I have also write down to the admin directy but got no answer.

Riccardo,

I have purchased the LSH - FLY THE MADDOG PROFESSIONAL V3.3 but have not gotten permission to post in the forums yet.

I did receive this response (screenshot) but no answer yet.

Maddog-registration-10-24-14-Comcast6_zp

Did you get this response also?

Edit:

"flythemaddog forum is discontinued and no more monitored from admin/s"

But, the aircraft is still sold on SimMarket with links for tech support help/services .. which is part of the purchase?

Best Regards,

Yes Vaughan I got your same answer. You can register the product with success but can't post in their forum without an activation. And this is a problem for tech support on the product.

Again, if I would like to ask something about a new release compatible with Prepar3D 2.4 I can't do it for the same reason.

Have you got a solution? Maybe an user refistered here ad avsim and in maddog forum cold help us.

Riccardo

Riccardo,

"Have you got a solution? Maybe an user refistered here ad avsim and in maddog forum cold help us."

Yes, like you mentioned, maybe a registered (activated) Maddog forum user could be good enough to post your question on the Maddog forum and possibly with a link to your AVSIM post here.

I would also appreciate the same help in getting a post of a SID/STAR topic (Maddog MD80 FMC and SIDs STARs) I did here on AVSIM into the Maddog forum with a link to the problem here:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/454508-maddog-md80-fmc-and-sids-stars/

Best Regards,

Guys, sorry if I open again this thread. Satnding that Shift+8 works perfectly for FMC popup, in your opinion is there a way to do the same with ND? I find it very difficult to read, and you? any suggestion?

Riccardo