Sign in to follow this  
Driver170

textures missing hollow plane.

Got another message from PMDG saying re-install accelaration but that didn't work waiting on the next solution

You really sure you haven't been doing any messing about? Judging by how readily you went into the SimObjects folder to modify the aircraft.cfg, I get the feeling that wasn't the first time you've gone in to modify something that you probably shouldn't have modified...

(and in the case of modifying weights in the aircraft.cfg, definitely shouldn't have modified)

Kyle Rodgers

Only thing i modified was the weights. But i have uninstalled the NGX twice now from scratch. So everything has been reset clean!

Vernon Howells

well i have got PMDG (ryan) scratching his head on why my textures have gone....

Vernon Howells

found the problem

Vernon

Why don't you indicated how the problem was solved? It might help someone in the future who has the same problem.

Vernon

Why don't you indicated how the problem was solved? It might help someone in the future who has the same problem.

Agree... It frustrates me when someone has a weird issue that no one can help solve, then the OP, after all the suggestions comes back and says problem solved or I figured out what it was, but then doesn't divulge what he/she did to solve it.

OP,please tell us how you fixed the issue in case someone else has the same issue in the future.

Sean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I've been away all day and needed to test it before making assumptions here it is....

for the past 5 days i have been having textures missing on my 737 ngx. i couldn't work out why, so i submitted a ticket to pmdg and they tried everything possible. so i started to undo my last steps, like roll back my drivers, rename the fsx.cfg etc but then soon as i do a repair on my 737 ngx the textures are back BUT soon as i setup the voxatc panel setup the textures are missing. so clearly voxatc is doing something to my textures.

Vernon Howells