Sign in to follow this  
aomfr

Translation problem button assignment

Hello everybody,

I think there is a little problem of translation in the manual. Indeed, the assignment of secondary button and "opening and closing the main panel" is not the same assignment in English, but it is in French. Specifically when you want to use the secondery button, it actually opens and closes the main panel. Autofeather is assigned to open the main panel, propeller sync button for the secondary button, but "amorçage de la mise en drapeau automatique" in French in the text, for both assignment. I'm french, and I have a french version of FSX. I hope being clear with my explanation. So my question is what is the correct assignment. Thank you for your good work and I hope to hear from you. THX, Alex.

Hi Bryan,

Maybe because I'm the only french... for the moment.

- For the autofeather you've got the good translation : "amorcage de la mise en drapeau automatique" & it's to open/close the main main panel.

- For the Propeller sync (that's where the problem is) : Synchro de l'hélice & it's for the secondary button.

- Last but not least for Alternate static source (good also) : source statique de remplacement & it's for the primary button.

There you go. Hope it's clear enough. Thx for your quick reply.

Alex.

Synchro de l'hélice (activer/désactiver))

Synchro de l'hélice (activer/désactiver)