Sign in to follow this  
Chuck Dreier

FS2Crew Button-Level D FSX and FSPassengers

I use FS2Crew with my other aircraft but have just started using it with the Level-D 767.  There seems to be a conflict related to FSPassengers.  FSPassengers closes the entry door when the loading is complete, and the door signs are all off.  They remain off until I'm in the takeoff roll.  At that point I get an alarm that the front entry door is open and I'm unable to close it.

Is there a workaround or way to fix this?  I know on my other FS2Crew configurations there is a way to disable doors.

Thanks for replies as this is unworkable as it now stands. Thanks!

I believe this may be the Level D 767 itself re-opening the door, due to getting confused by FS2Crew or FSP.  (Too many door opening algorhythms involved with this combination!).

At that point I get an alarm that the front entry door is open and I'm unable to close it.

I haven't heard of this one before.

Does the 767 have a doors page so you can check the actual position of the door?

Can you cycle the door position manually?

Yes it does. I have installed a gauge that allows you to open the main exit door as well as each of the two cargo doors individually. What I'm noticing is that the cargo doors will open or shut randomly throughout the 30 minute loading process. When they shut I can then reopen them.

The exit door remains open throughout. I've disabled automatic doors in the LD767 setup and tried another flight making sure that the FSP passenger load time is LESS than the remaining FS2Crew time. On the flight I did this I did not get the door alert on takeoff.

It appears there is a conflict between FSP shutting the door and then FS2C shutting the door. When FS2c shuts the door 1st I have to reopen it for FSP to load the remaining passengers and then FSP closes the door. That's when I get the alarm. The other way around - no alarm. I have no idea about the opening and closing cargo doors.

Solved.  I have the FSP routine end before the FS2Crew routine (countdown) ends.  I simply reopen the entry door after FSP closes it.  Then FS2Crew closes it again.  Now everything works as it should.