Sign in to follow this  
simbio

checklist on screen.

Just a wish, it's nearly christmas.

I am a big fun of voice checklist, but from time to time changing airframe I always forgot step.

I know it's sounds lazy, but could it be possible that on the screen of FSX, the text of the checklist and the possible answer, show up and become green when it's checked?

I also found, that sometime you get stuck on the checklist and you don't know which one you where at and even telling "set" "checked" doesn't help.

It could be a critical phase and you end up on doing things on your own and and loose the help of fs2crew.

The 777 future of the interactive checklist, show is great potential, it could be integrated the same method but for all fs2crew aircraft with voice or button.

But please add also the answer so no more PDF or printed paper.

Thank's

I also wish a voice command remove chocks.

Fabrizio,

Do real world pilots have a checklist text between themselves and the windscreen? No.

So I would absolutely hate a step away from our attempts to have a simulator that's "as real as it gets". :wink:

Cheers, Richard

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.2 GHz, 16 GB memory, 1 TB SSD, GTX 1080 Ti, 28" 4K display

Win10-64, P3Dv5, PMDG 748 & 777, Milviz KA350i, ASP3D, vPilot, Navigraph, PFPX, ChasePlane, Orbx 

"set" "checked" doesn't help.

If using the 777 say "set and checked" to skip.

But generally it's always best to use the phrases that are listed in the tutorial flight for max realism.

As for a checklist on the screen, that's not really our style.  I think there are other programs out there that do that.

You might want to use an iPad or something for your checklist.

But as I said, Boeing feature of interactive checklist, is real, it's used in real world.

Any way it was a wish and it will end up as it is.