Sign in to follow this  
graeme1

main panel distortion

hi. i recently installed fs2 crew v1.1 and have an issue that makes the main panel unreadable.

when i try to drag the panel up to the top of my screen just under the menu bar, it becomes all distorted and kind of stretched,

although it works fine if i keep it a couple of inches lower. however that places it in my line of sight which is not ideal.

i recently  did a complete windows 7 repair install, saving all my fsx folders to an external drive. i am also having issues

with the T7 and ngx with the fonts not showing in the green initialization bar during countdown and have already submitted a 

ticket to pmdg on this. i just wonder if the  two issues may be related. any ideas much appreciated.

best regards . graeme crawford

regards, graeme crawford

when i try to drag the panel up to the top of my screen just under the menu bar, it becomes all distorted and kind of stretched,

although it works fine if i keep it a couple of inches lower. however that places it in my line of sight which is not ideal.

You don't have to have the panel showing if you don't wont to, just hide it by using  the key  that you assigned to bring it up in the first place. 

Don't know about your other issues  but looks like you did a couple of  window repair installs  which might have made things worse 

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

hi, you are right about the repair install which i have only done once. i have since found out from ryan at pmdg

this may be the issue as before the windows repair i thought it would be ok to copy fsx and all add ons to my

external hard drive however this is obviously not the case. as it has been pointed out there may have been essential registry entries missed doing it that way. advice is complete uninstall  of the sim and all add ons  and clean install of fsx

with all that entails as the best 

way forward. lesson learned! thanks for your  reply anyway.

best regards, graeme crawford

regards, graeme crawford