Sign in to follow this  
Akila

how to deactivate the product?

hi there, I just ran the installer on my computer which I don't have the SIM installed on, thought I'll use it with WideFS, but found out to be a stupid idea :)

any way, how do I uninstall the program from that computer and deactivate the Activation that took place on that machine, returning it back to

my activation pool?

BTW - two activation is really ridicules, but that is a different discussion all together.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

hi there, I just ran the installer on my computer which I don't have the SIM installed on, thought I'll use it with WideFS, but found out to be a stupid idea :)

any way, how do I uninstall the program from that computer and deactivate the Activation that took place on that machine, returning it back to

my activation pool?

BTW - two activation is really ridicules, but that is a different discussion all together.

Hi Joel,

Thank your for your feedback.

We did some changes to the activation system on our website. It is now possible to reset your activations once every 30 days directly in your account page.

Thank you,

Keven

then how do I reset my Activation if it is no longer possible in my account?

then how do I reset my Activation if it is no longer possible in my account?

Sorry, I made a small (important) typo on my last message.

It is now possible* to reset your activations.

Can you show me where?

You still have 1 activation left... The option for resetting your license will only show when you have no activation left.

so in other words every 30 days I have the ability to rest the activation count?

if that is the case 2 activation in the activation pool is more then sufficient and it gives me an "oops" activation if let's say in 30 day I replace my computer.

so in other words every 30 days I have the ability to rest the activation count?

if that is the case 2 activation in the activation pool is more then sufficient and it gives me an "oops" activation if let's say in 30 day I replace my computer.

Exactly!

I think it's a good change on our part. 

Have you been able to reset it?

Thanks

Keven