Sign in to follow this  
newtie

Undocked window sticks to cursor

Hi all-

I'm flying the Lionheart Lear w/2 monitors.

When I undock the auto pilot, drag it to the second monitor, the mouse cursor gets stuck to it and won't let go of the window. This is in full screen mode. After I ALT + Enter back into windowed, the cursor releases but the AP is no longer functional. Any ideas? 

I don't know if this is a P3D issue or an LH one but thought I would start here.

Thanks,

Mark

This happens to me as well, with different planes.

The workaround I use Is right click on the gauge I want moved, then left click on undock. It jumps to the 2nd monitor automatically.

I still get them sticking intermittently on the 2nd monitor as well, It's annoying. Sometimes right clicking on the stuck gauge and then left clicking somewhere else releases It.

I got this exactly same problem too, mostly with GNS530 window from PC-12. Haven't found out why or a consistent way to release the window.

7950X3D / 32GB / RTX4090 / HP Reverb G2 / Win11

I've been there too! It has been the GPS when it happens to me. I'll undock it and slide it to another monitor then find out that it's stuck fast to the cursor. The only way I've been able to "fix" the problem has been to shut down P3D completely then start it back up. That usually works for me.

Good to know it's not just me.

Should this be posted on the LM forum as a bug?