Sign in to follow this  
jlbelard

Disappearing FSX stock B737 gauges ...

Hello

I hope someone can help me since I have never seen this during 6 years using FSX :(

In the stock B727 (Boeing livery N737W), there are on top of the 2D panel 5 rectangular horizontal displays for Course, IAS/Mach, Heading, Altitude and Vertical Speed

Since I installed new planes, I can now only see the figures in the Course selector, but the other four displays are.. empty!

So here is my question for the experts : short of reinstalling FSX, is there a way that I could find in one of the 2 disks the stock B737 panel missing gauges?

I thank you in advance for advices

J-Louis, 18 miles east of KIAD

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

The .cab files on the installation disks are encrypted and can't be unpacked by anything other than the installer.

Check if you have 737-400.dll and 737-800.cab in FSX\Gauges.

The plot really thickens... and that sucks!

I played this afternoon and the info was back in the IAS, HDG, ALT and VS so I was a happy pilot... :P

But tonight they disappeared again :angry:

Interesting dilemma, any thought will be appreciated!

Could the installation of the new aircraft have altered or corrupted your default gauges?   Try uninstalling those aircraft.   Does this happen in the other aircraft in the B737 livery or only to N737W?   In the worst case scenario, you may need to delete the default B737-800 from FSX and do a repair via your original disks.

Chris

Chris

You are right, it happened after the installation of a new aircraft. Fortunately only the B737 panel is concerned..

What puzzles me is the fact that yesterday afternoon, all was back and normal but in the evening the IAS, HDG, ALT and V/S displays were not functioning again