Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

beefix

DCS & Rudder Peddals

Hi There

I'm new to DCS World. Try as I might I cannot get my CH Rudder pedals to work. I've tried the official procedure with no luck. Anybody got any ideas? My Thrustmaster  HOTAS works a treat, I've

even got my rudder pedals to operate the throttle, but no luck with the rudder. :(

Rgds

Steve H

Hmnm, you have to go through the Options / Controls menu and make sure:

1) you assign yaw axis to your rudder pedals;

2) Disable the rudder control axis from other controllers you're using, because by default DCS assigns all available controls by default to all axis!

Do the same with the buttons. Choose the "All" and go through the whole list, eliminating duplicates. 

Flight Simulation is the Virtual Materialization of a Dream...

Uninstalling flightsims is a temptation I can never resist...

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

34%
    $8,560.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now