Sign in to follow this  
andy daigneault

PMDG747/PMDG777

Hello,

I recently had to reformat my PC after getting a virus. My url's for the 747 and 777 are passed their date. Am I seriously expected to by these products again?

no, you need to buy a new downloader link for both. Contact PMDG support for that.  Also, you need to sign your name at end of post, or your post will be deleted.  Hope I was able to help you out.

Robert marton

No you don't have to buy them again. Your old product keys will still work but you have to buy the extended download service if you don't have the installers. I had to do the same thing with the 777 and that's how I learnt to keep backups of the installers.

but it was only good for one year from date of purchase.

...from the date of purchase of the Extended Download Service. I understand how that could be confusing, though. You can definitely get another round of EDS. Just send us a ticket at support.precisionmanuals.com to let us know when you've done it and we'll have it to you soon thereafter.

Also, despite your user name being what I imagine your actual name is, it's a forum requirement to place your name in your posts. I think the forum won't let you add an auto-signature until a certain point (in terms of how long you've been here, registered on with AVSIM), but if you can remember until then, please do so.

Kyle Rodgers

sorry my first time using the forum I will get the EDS for both the 747 and the 777 this weekend and I will  let you know thank you so much for your help Andy Daigneault

sorry my first time using the forum

No prob - totally understand, and thanks.

Kyle Rodgers

I'm pretty sure that isn't really allowed. :)

I'm pretty sure that isn't really allowed. :)

Yeah, no, it's not. Post gone!

Kyle Rodgers