Sign in to follow this  
izzi

Wilco Vol 1&2 keeps Crashing

I would bet this whole issue is due to the fact that the Wilco busses won't play nice with Win 8. They struggle with Win 7. The 64 bit operating system further complicates matters. Reinstalling FS9 over and over is not going to fix this. You should go after some sort of explanation from Wilco on this. 

Regards,

Joe Esposito

I've had the same problems too. Aircraft is still flyable and stuff but I FS9 always crash when I exit flight simulator when using the addon. Its too bad Wilco won't shed light on this. Makes me even more amped up to upgrade my PC to run FSX great and use the Aerosoft version of the Airbus :)

I just loaded FSX to test but I can't fly with high setting but not a big deal. Wilco vol 1 & 2.loaded up with no problems. Go figure. FSX the software hog and FS9 our friendly flight simmer and it doesn't work on FS9. There has to be fix some where.

I have no problems loading it as well. Its when you exit flight simulator, thats when it crashes when you are using this aircraft.

I have no problems loading it as well. Its when you exit flight simulator, thats when it crashes when you are using this aircraft.

Leefree,

Mine is the oposite.  It won't load after I select it, it just crashes in FS9..I'm out of ideas on what to do at this point.

Hey Pschlute,

I sure did.  Everyone keeps talking about deleting the fmcg.cfg file but that won't work because i can't even get 1 airbus loaded in order to make another cfg. file.   Still stumped...

D

Yeah I deleted the fmcg.cfg and it didn't do anything for me. I've learned to deal with the crash on exit when using the aircraft, but I am saving cash to upgrade my PC to run FSX. Aerosoft has a far superior Airbus series and there's support for it. I'm a Boeing guy but I really like airbus. 

Has anyone ever found a solution to this problem in Windows 7 64-bit? I tried all the fixes I read about but nothing seems to work.  I also get severe stutters and jerkiness, even with a good frame rate.