Sign in to follow this  
john1383

checklist request gets no response

I have used Fs2Crew for a number of years with various aircraft, and think I have the hang of it but I am stumped at the moment.

I downloaded the new PMDG 777 installer, and installed it into FSXSE without issue.

I also installed the 1.2 version of Fs2Crew 777.

I read through the manual and everything seems to be set up and installed properly, but when I start FSXSE, the 777 and then Fs2Crew I can work my way through the procedure OK, the green bar indicates what I am saying correctly and FA responds to my "yes" about starting the boarding.....but when I call for any checklist there is absolutely no response.

The Fs2crew mode window is indicating which check list I should be asking for and I have tried cycling the mode back and forward without success.

It will be something very basic no doubt that I have not done correctly, but I have never had this difficulty in other versions of Fs2crew.

Getting older doesn't help, I suppose, but if there are any ideas out there as to what I may be doing wrong it would be a great help!

Hi,

In fact I am in the same situation with the same problem, except I use the Button Control and not the Voice control, (and I don't undestand what means "please follow the sound thread") !.

I can't run any procedure or checklist when I press the Main Button, I have no capt's voice and no action. I'm stuck on the Pre Flight Checklist.

If I run the Pre Flight Events routine, everything works fine until T+15' when it's time to run the Pre Flight Checklist.

With the arrow on the right side of the Main Panel, after OXYGEN TESTED 100%, I access the following questions of the checklist by pressing the Main Button, but without any voice to validate the responses, then I'm stuck again when arriving at the Before Start procedure, there is no way to make it run.

Some additional details :

-The main and secondary buttons are set correctly, they work fine with my FS2Crew 737NGX
-By Pressing the AUDIO button on the Main Panel I have the correct sounds on HP left and right
-FS2Crew is well in the panel.cfg
-On The Main Panel the HS button is ON

-The CFG button is set

-As I bought 777 FS2Crew on January 30th, I have installed the product 3 times to access the actual v1.3 !!

Thank you for your help

Pierre Boileau

LFRS

I have installed the product 3 times to access the actual v1.3 !!

When you open the FS2Crew Main Panel in the simulation, the version number will display for a couple seconds.

You're positive it says: V1.3?

If it does, double check your audio setup.

If you are using a headset, make sure your audio device is selected in the CFG sub-panel and press the HS button on the FS2Crew Main Panel.

Hi Bryan

Yes, affirmative, it says v1.3

I don't understand what you mean "double check your audio setup" : my HP work fine, and when i use a headset, connected to the hp, it's the same.

I've tried all the audio settings in the cfg sub panel, with the same results.

Pierre

Hi

Thanks to Bryan my problem is solved.

The way to get this result :

- Manually delete the fs2crew777 folder locating in "appdata." 

- Delete the fs2crew 777 folder in the main fsx folder.

It's located in the fs2crew2010 folder.

- Reinstall fs2crew with admin rights

- Re activate the product via the fs2crew 777 config manager (name, e-mail, order ..)

Then run fsx, it should be OK

Pierre