Sign in to follow this  
phoenixphire

Prepar3D Subforum

I am wondering if it would be advantageous to PMDG customers if we had a sub-forum for the P3D products. I was waiting for PMDG to release their products on the P3D platform before I made the switch. I will be switching to P3D as my primary simulation as soon as the NGX is released for P3D.  I would rather go to a sub-forum than wade through all the topics in the 777 forum. Just a suggestion. 

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

There is a Prepar3D forum in AVSIM and there's some good info over there.  Look here: http://forum.avsim.net/forum/645-the-prepar3d-forums/

In my opinion, assistance on P3D should be found there whereas assistance with the PMDG products is here.  There's already topics running on PMDG 77X over there.

Dan Downs KCRP

There is a Prepar3D forum in AVSIM and there's some good info over there.  Look here: http://forum.avsim.net/forum/645-the-prepar3d-forums/

In my opinion, assistance on P3D should be found there whereas assistance with the PMDG products is here.  There's already topics running on PMDG 77X over there.

That is a fair point Dan, but I stand by my point that having a sub-forum would be beneficial. If P3D grows it will be come the sim of the future and it would be nice to now that the post in that forum will be directly related to PMDG and the platform. I will let the powers that be make the decision. 

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

That is a fair point Dan, but I stand by my point that having a sub-forum would be beneficial. If P3D grows it will be come the sim of the future and it would be nice to now that the post in that forum will be directly related to PMDG and the platform. I will let the powers that be make the decision.

P3D will not become of the sim of the future because it is NOT for entertainment purposes. FSX is the only entertainment platform available.

I agree with Mike sounds like a good idea

Rich Sennett